Get Most Out Of Your Google Remarketing Campaigns
December 30, 2017Web-Marketing
Do you want to reach the visitors who are on your abundant cart list during product promotions? Google remarketing campaign can help you reach visitors who previously have been on your website while browsing on the Internet. It is one of the powerful tools that marketers are using these days.
With a remarketing campaign in your marketing strategy, you can keep your edge above your competitor. Here are some of the benefits of running a remarketing campaign:
Increase Brand Recall:
This will help you in improving your brand recall. With a remarketing campaign, you can display ads on the Google networks throughout the web and recall the message that visitors see while visiting the original brand website.
Improve ROI (Return On Investment)
For your online marketing campaigns. For example, an online shoe store can tag all the visitors who were on the checkout page but didn’t complete the transaction because of some reasons. A store like this can use display network remarketing for improving the conversion rate.
You can target a specific set of audience with a very specific message. You can use display ads or text ads for communicating your message to the visitors. For Example, A person who left the website on an abundant cart page might be looking for some offers or deals and a person who left the website on the sales page might not be interested in the offers you are running at present. With the help of remarketing you can communicate a different message to the visitor based on their last action.
Communicate The Right Message:
With the help of remarketing you can deliver ads to the visitors based on their previous actions. You can use behavior segmentation for displaying the appropriate message.
Re-engage With Previous Visitors
Remarketing allows brands to re-engage with the visitors that are no longer on their website. Along with SEO, Social Media or standard ads, remarketing can be a secondary line of attraction to a brand. These are some of the advantages of using Google AdWords remarketing.
Remarketing Campaign Optimization:
Here are some of the tips for optimizing your remarketing campaigns.
- Make different ad groups for a different set of audiences. For Example: Remarket your existing buyers with a different message & remarket the visitors in your abundant cart list with a different message.
- Use “Targeted Bid” option only when CPC is high or when you are targeting a very specific set of audiences.
- Use “Bid Only” option in all other cases. That will help you in reaching more peoples who are similar to the visitors visited your website.
- If you are selling high-ticket items then the probability of buying the same product from the existing buyer is very less. Remarketing to existing customers might not be the right option for such brands.
- Stand out of the crowd with the use of “Dynamic Remarketing”. They have
- Serve a customized remarketing ad with the use of “Static Remarketing”. With the use of static remarketing, you can customize your ad copying and communicate with the visitors based on the action taken by them on the website.
- Use Smart lists for better results.
I hope this will help you in extracting more out of your remarketing campaigns. If you still have any questions for your Google remarketing campaign then get in touch with us.