The first thing is all about discovery and understanding our client business and industry better.
- Why their brand exists and what makes them unique.
- What purpose does your brand serve?
- How do you differentiate your brand from the competition.
- What are their expectation form the SEO.
Our experienced experts do a in-depth review of the website and also scan the website with our proprietary audit tools to identify and fix all site errors. Our reports list any on-page problems that can be fixed by the team to and ensure stable, efficient and rewarding SEO.
- Find all technical issues that lower your rankings
- We fix the problems for you
- Learn competitors are handling on-page SEO
- Get keyword usage advice for each of your pages
Define potential target keywords based on business goals outlined during the discovery stage and opportunities found during our website Audit stage. We will research you for keyword opportunities and find the most relevant, highly searched general and location-specific keywords that are to be used in the website's content and tags greatly affect a website's placement in the search engines.
On Page optimization
This is an extremely technical, intensive process involving multiple site auditing, research, and execution based on the audit reports and keyword analysis during this process of perfecting website code, media, and optimize the content for search engines.
This has become a critical part of being ranked on the first page. We analyze the load speed of your websites and learn how to make them faster. We use many popular tools that let you identify what about a web page is fast, slow, too big, what best practices you’re not following, and so on.
Based on the reports, our technical team works to optimize and improve the performance of your websites.
Mobile-Friendly is extremely important for organic SEO and our experts and tests your website for mobile-friendly criteria and how it may affect Google's search results. We use best industry practices in our approach:
- Avoids scripts that are not common on mobile devices, like Flash
- Uses text that is readable without zooming
- Sizes content to the screen so users don't have to scroll horizontally or zoom
- Places links far enough apart so that the correct one can be easily tapped