Was this content useful?
Job Description:As a Business Development Executive for a website design, development, and marketing Company, you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth by acquiring new clients and expanding relationships with existing clients. You will work closely with the sales team, designers, and project managers to ensure the successful execution of projects.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through lead generation, cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Develop new business leads through social media, email marketing, and cold calling.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Understand client needs and requirements and develop proposals and pitches that address their business objectives.
- Collaborate with the design and project management teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Manage the sales pipeline and provide regular reports and updates to senior management.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the website design industry and competitive landscape.
- Provide exceptional customer service and client support throughout the sales and project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in the website design industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, building and maintaining relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Familiarity with website design and development processes and technologies.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and ownership.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with clients in a B2B environment.
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies such as SEO, PPC, and social media marketing.
- Knowledge of website analytics and tracking tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana or Trello.
- Elmhurst, IL - USA