Was this content useful?
Job Description:We seek an energetic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to join our internet marketing team. You will be responsible for working with our clients to improve their organic search results, manage SEO campaigns, identify areas of opportunity, and attempt to improve the client's site rankings in major search engines. The ideal candidate is a problem solver with solid SEO fundamentals and a demonstrated record of SEO success. This position is for someone who can wear many hats, is passionate about all things related to content marketing and SEO, and cares for their team and our clients.
- Generating and sending monthly reports to clients.
- Performing SEO analysis on client websites.
- Creating on-site and off-site optimization recommendations for client websites.
- Performing keyword research.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies in regard to link-building and social media engagement.
- Utilization of SEO tools to generate reports and fix issues
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Work with the development team to ensure client sites are optimized.
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Graduate in any stream.
- 1+ years of experience in organic search engine marketing, Strong data analysis, and digital strategy background.
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering cross-functional solid teamwork.
- A solid understanding of HTML, Google Analytics, and Webmaster tools.
- Exceptional oral, written, presentation, and communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a team member.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office and SEO Tools.
- Mohali, Punjab - India
- Gurgaon - India